Are your oils pure, organic or therapeutic grade?
Our oils are pure essential oils, free from adulterants, they are tested by GC/MS to ensure no added synthetics are present and the report also helps me create these blends based on that batch of oil's unique makeup. I purchase organic, wild-crafted/ no spray oils and ingredients whenever possible. I am not a certified organic facility so the labels do not have organic stamps. Since many oils are harvested and grown all over the world not all oils can be certified USDA organic. I want to be sure I am getting these oils ethically and the distillers and farmers are compensated fairly. Therapeutic grade is actually not a tested standard but I do make sure my oils are high quality, tested oils.
- What is GC/MS testing? Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry testing is the industry standard for essential oils. Not only does it allow us to see if the oil has been altered and also gives us the chemical components in the batch oil which allows us to create our blends not only based on known use of an oil but we can also create a blend based on actual make up of that particular batch.
- Why do some of your oil blends cost more than some others? Essential oils vary quite a bit in price based on a variety of reasons, demand, cost to distill, Rose for instance takes an insanely large amount of petals to distill the oil therefore it costs much more than say peppermint oil with more prolific plant material being available. Other factors such as location and amount of oil distilled per year makes a difference. I only blend into pure, organic Jojoba which costs much more to obtain than a carrier like Fractionated Coconut Oil, Grapeseed or Sweet Almond oil. I prefer Jojoba for many reasons, you can read more about that on my blog, and I also use only organic or unrefined ingredients like Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Coconut oil in these products which means you get a less processed, more pure and intact blend. The blends and products reflect pricing based on the cost to create the blend with the purest, best ingredients I can get.
- What if I buy a blend or product and don't like it, can I return it? I want you to love these products as much as I do. I designed them to offer people relief from their muscle and mood related issues so having happy customers is important to me. If you don't love an aroma, scent is VERY personal and an aroma one person loves another may not, you can return it and exchange it. I do ask that you contact me within 30 days to let me know that you need to make some changes or a refund. Read our Refund Policy.
- There are plenty of oil retailers, why did you make your line of Essential Oils? I love so many oil retailers out there and I don't feel called to be in that mass oil distribution world. I create and offer very specific oils and blends for a unique needs and complaints. They are designed to reduce muscle complaints, stress and uplift the mind because I feel called to assist people in reducing those specific issues. I have worked with folks with pain, stress and depression for many years and if my oil blends offer a little relief, or maybe a lot ;) then that's who I want to be in the aromatic world. In my massage practice I've found using these oils with clients improved their health and wellness and that's my goal. This is not one stop shopping for all things aromatherapy, I share my love of aromatherapy and several oil related products but leave the mass retailing for essential oil singles to those I respect and who do it well.
- What about Shipping? When will my order come? I make every effort to ship all orders in 1-3 days and it will arrive either USPS or UPS depending on where it is being shipped to. You can read more about our shipping and returns here.
To submit a question please contact us via our contact form with your question and we will get back to you asap. Thank you!